View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 02:39 PM   #865
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Now I'm gonna go waaaaaay off the draft board. Y'all probably don't know him now, but I think you'll know him soon...

Columbia takes: Marlon Humphrey, CB - Baltimore

He looked amazing at times last season; like a genuine #1 guy. At 22 as a high-pedigree pick (I really liked him out of Alabama) who appeared to find his footing and develop well last season, I'm excited about who he can be. He has pretty much the perfect build for a CB and outstanding agility/speed.

Ward/Humphrey as my CB due for the next 7-8 years is gonna be something special. I probably could've waited another round to make that pick but he was the one guy on my board who I'd have been genuinely irritated to have missed out on because I think people are sleeping on him...but it only takes one other guy to !@#$ me and that CB has gotten awfully thin, awfully fast.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.