View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 03:51 PM   #65
best in the biz

Good ol Vlad...one of the orignals at the Star, ond one of the oriiginals and cornerstones of the planet...funny, witty, intelligent, logical and honorable.. a man of conviction, fortitude and principle.. a great debater, an awesome contrarion and a top notch pot stirrer. not afraid to go against and with the grain, depending on the circumstances..would pile on then turn around and stand shoulder to shoulder with meme against all takers...

He could be proud, arrogant and abrasive...we would tease him about his wealth, but he could back it up and he had reason to be proud.. a beautiful home, a successful career and his children..he shined when talking about his kids, the emotion would come through, even though it was through a somewhat impersonal medium..

He was a giver, and he cared....always the first to donate to Kyle, always the first to write a check to 37Forever... even though work wouldn't permit his atrendance, I truly know he wanted to be there.. He made it out to the first planet tailgate..I remember being surprised how tall he was ..I'm glad I got a pic of us togehter...the last time you could tell he wasn't feeling well...but there he was, travleing while sick just to meet and hang with the planet...

He called me a few years ago, saw something in a post that concerned him..just to see if everything was ok...I'll never forget that as long as I live...we agreed and disagreed on many things, but he made me think and he defintely kept me on my toes...hell..all of us..I miss and will miss him very much. I'm fortunate and blessed to call him my friend

May God Bless you and keep you and your family Jimbo. Welcome home my friend. Welcome home.

Last edited by stevieray; 04-29-2009 at 04:02 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.