Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 05:36 AM   #40136
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
You came in here all smug after last week's game. Talk about making something out of nothing...Next time remember how much Denver sucks before hand, and realize even a broken clock is right twice a day...
All smug? Did I proclaim their greatness and talk about playoffs? I don’t think so… believe I was quite happy they defeated Dallas.

Seriously, show me where I was all smug in anything other than that regard. You have a weird attachment to me. I think you and Pastas Lil Brother should go jerk each other off or something. You’re wound up too tight.

Last edited by Mile High Mania; 11-15-2021 at 05:45 AM..
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.