View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:41 AM   #72
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Good column, george.

Did Carl actually say that? Man, what turd. I used to think he was good for the organization way back in the day. But he wore out his welcome, especially when he hired his buddy, Herm.
I still have the letter at home somewhere. It was written in PR speak, but essentially said if you are a season ticket holder, don't bother calling the Chiefs or contacting them because you're not getting a Super Bowl ticket. This is after waiting 23 years to get a shot at going. Then after that loss it was another 27 years AFTER that before Andy won one last year.

So yeah, King Carl was kind of a douche. During his rein we used to say "There's a Chiefs Fan Born Every Minute."

My family has had season tickets for 53 straight years. Some have had them longer, but not too many.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.