View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 09:52 AM   #68
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
"7. Hardman made a gigantic bonehead play, muffing a punt inside the ten yard line which gave the Bills their first TD immediately after."

Why are they even trying to field a punt inside the 10? I know most punters have mastered some english on their punts and they hit and bounce backwards or sideways out of bounds. Most punts still hit the ground and roll into the EZ. What ever happened to the golden rule of backing up to the 10 and if it's over your head you let it go. Period. Now it seems like everyone is trying to fair catch inside the 10 or fielding it and then trying to return it. I don't get it.
Yeah, I, too, have been wondering that.
I heard Tyreek had been working on punt returns this week. I wonder if they were ready to put him in the game if Hardman didn't pull his head out of his butt. I guess they decided to give him another chance.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.