Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 02:02 PM   #727
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Prime Universe Lorca could still be out there somewhere to bring him back but of course there's the problem about them being 800 years in the future now (not that time travel has ever stopped Trek before).
One thing does bother me about moving the ship and the crew 800 years in the future. I simply can't believe that the technology 800 years in the future hasn't really advanced much past what they had in the time period the Discovery came from. Think about how much technology has changed in just the past 120 years. 120 years ago, people rode horses and mailed letters to each other. No cars, no planes, no radio, no tv, no cell phones, no computers.

I'd think the technology would be completely unrecognizable, and I'd think the Discovery crew would look like savages compared to the people of the future. Instead, the future people never even figured out to build a spore drive.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.