Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 11:32 AM   #63
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I started out on Megadeth, almost in protest over the popularity of Metallica in 1986. Master of Puppets was owning the world, and Peace Sells was big, but not as big. So I settled on Megadeth. Over the years, my Metallica love has certainly grown, but it all ended after the Black album, which I really regard as a great album...then they went all...goofy. Megadeth is indeed still Megadeth. I'm 43, so I don't really pay much attention to it all anymore, but I definitely have strong affectionate memories of cruising Dodge street, windows open, stereo blasting Peace Sells...goddam great times!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.