Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 11:25 AM   #62
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
Both bands hold a special place in my heart. Metallica was my first concert in 91 on the black album tour (first show in the US in lovely Peoria, IL). I saw Megadeth a year later on the Countdown tour (with STP opening up and getting booed off the stage).

I am definitely more of a Megadeth guy now. They did go through a real rough patch with the roster turnover but have settled into a nice groove now with Chris Broderick on guitar. I saw them with Slayer on the 20th anniversary show of Seasons/Rust in Peace, and with Testament opening, it was almost too much metal for one evening.
Chris Broderick is an amazing guitarist but sometimes I swear to God he's a robot. No emotion.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.