View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 02:56 PM   #2175
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
If this core group can get 2 more rings while producing at the same/similar level, I think we are looking at the HOF for the below dudes.

For Sure:
Reid (duh, already a lock)
Mahomes (1st ballot)
Kelce
Hill

Possible:
Schwartz
Jones
Mathieu

Dark Horse:
Hardman (if he can produce the same success rate while sustaining more touches...)
I would switch Hill and Schwartz. I believe it's very likely that Schwartz makes it into the HOF if he ends his career with a total of 3 rings, and plays at or near the same level for the duration.

I think if he continues to put up numbers, Hill may get in, but it will probably be in the second window. I think he will more than likely need to improve his reputation significantly during his playing days. Whether he is innocent or not, or whether his current reputation is earned or not, it will affect the voters.

Once his son is 18, if he publicly stated that he was never abused by Tyreek, that might go a long way to helping Tyreek make a case.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.