View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 08:15 AM   #80
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
First off, I will support the team as long as Patrick Mahomes II is on it, because it's really fun to win Super Bowls and watch great football.

After that, I would have some questions.

Would they still be called the Kansas City Chiefs and have the same uniforms if they moved to, say, Fairbanks, Alaska? Or would they get frost blue jerseys and became the Fairbanks Arctic Terns?

I think the odds are zero that I would support the Arctic Terns. The odds are low that I would support the Fairbanks Chiefs and a bit higher that I would support the Fairbanks-based Kansas City Chiefs. It really needs to be the Kansas City Chiefs to have any strong chance.

What about the Fairbanks Ermines?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote