View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 05:35 PM   #896
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I went a little ways down that particular rabbit hole. The craziest theory I heard was that CERN was to be used to open a doorway to Saturn to free the entities trapped (or banished) on that planet. And also, Saturn has been sending a steady stream of radio waves towards Earth for years which the Moon picks up and amplifies towards us, speaking with who knows whom.
There's so many things out there that it's incredibly hard to try and sort fact from fiction. Back in the early 2000s, I came upon a website called wingmakers. this thing was as fleshed-out and loaded with factoids as you could possibly imagine, just like so many other things that are out there on the net right now. This person put a lot of work into it.

It turned out that the whole thing was nothing but marketing for his new age music

Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.