View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 02:16 AM   #24
Mahomes Dynasty

I was somewhat disappointed on a few things.

- HATED Hulk's story arc, Professor Hulk etc. Just absolutely hated everything about it. I kinda had a feeling it would be this way...but I wanted Hulk destroying shit, fighting, rematch w/ Thanos etc. Didn't expect Russo's to make him into some clownish bumbling idiot though. He practically stood around, cracked jokes acted goofy and pulled levers and switches. Wow...way to completely ruin Hulk, Russo bros. And I dont give a shit what Prof Hulk's personality was like in the comics...nobody wanted to really see this shit.

Movie needed more fighting and action, less sobby dialogue and hanging heads feeling sorry...that was a good 1/3rd of the movie. The last fight scene was pretty damn cool, wouldve been better had more of the movie been that way.

Movie should've had more fighting w/ past selves. Capt vs Capt was petty cool...needed to see more of that.

Overall I give a 7/10, would've been lower if not for the end fight scene. Really disappointed about Hulk.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote