View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 04:05 PM   #113
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
It also happened to I-680 between I-29 and the Missouri River in 2011. Once the waters receded, a contractor amazingly rebuilt the entire 3 mile stretch in just 34 days. They better have that company on speed dial because I'm sure it will need it again.

Death Valley got tired of this happening so they put in some new kind of rubberized road that was supposed to resist breaking apart. Instead the flood waters just picked the entire road up in big chunks and deposited them downstream.

suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.