Thread: Music Red Dirt Juke Box
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 03:40 PM   #30
Supporter

The Dirty River Boys

This band has 2 styles of music depending on which of the leads are singing. It's like listening to 2 different bands sometimes. One has a Dillon type sound and Nino(the short guy) I'd say has more of a John Cougar Mellencamp quality.

The distinguishing thing about this band is the drummer, who plays a wooden box drum(I believe what Bob Dole from CP plays)....I've seen them a few times in a small venue and have chatted with all of them for a couple of hours. Nice guys who like to play music.

Raise Some Hell Tonight

Boom Town

Six Riders

Dried Up

Carnival Eyes
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.