Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 10:06 AM   #327
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Sorry. I just can't agree with this bolded part at all.

Megadeth is a symphony and Metallica is a garage band when it comes to instrumentation.

As a guitarist, I can honestly say the bands haven't been even remotely similar in 30 years. When Marty joined Megadeth and Metallica went off doing pseudo-grunge, they went in completely different directions.
Yeah i figured this response was coming. I don't get that technical with it nor am i going to pretend like i know either band's catalogs well enough to comment on it.

Music is an emotional experience for me. Like ive always said i need to be able to either:

Drive to it.

Play to it.

**** to it.

Smoke to it.

Chill to it.

If i can't do those things with it then it doesn't qualify.

I categorize these instrumentations as interchangeable to me because they both give the same vibes in the same sort of way. They both invoke the same emotion and the same imagery. To me at least.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.