Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 09:55 AM   #325
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
As far as this debate goes, here's my 2cents:

Instrumentally, they're both dope and almost interchangeable. Both are rich in sinister riffs that make you feel like a demon-summoning bad ass that sets cars ablaze with your sheer presence.

The difference to me is in the frontman, and i just think Hetfield is a superior front man to Mustaine.

They both have voices that suit the genre, i just prefer Hetfield's sound.

If both bands were derived from the pits of hell, Mustaine would be an Imp-demon and Hetfield would be a Warlord. That's how they sound to me lol.
Sorry. I just can't agree with this bolded part at all.

Megadeth is a symphony and Metallica is a garage band when it comes to instrumentation.

As a guitarist, I can honestly say the bands haven't been even remotely similar in 30 years. When Marty joined Megadeth and Metallica went off doing pseudo-grunge, they went in completely different directions.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.