Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 09:52 AM   #324
Needs more middle fingers

As far as this debate goes, here's my 2cents:

Instrumentally, they're both dope and almost interchangeable. Both are rich in sinister riffs that make you feel like a demon-summoning bad ass that sets cars ablaze with your sheer presence.

The difference to me is in the frontman, and i just think Hetfield is a superior front man to Mustaine.

They both have voices that suit the genre, i just prefer Hetfield's sound.

If both bands were derived from the pits of hell, Mustaine would be an Imp-demon and Hetfield would be a Warlord. That's how they sound to me lol.

Also, For Whom The Bell Tolls and Creeping Death are two of the best Metal songs ever made imo. Those songs ooze bad-assness and make me feel like i can shoot fireballs out of my eyes.

The first 1.5mins of For Whom the Bell Tolls is pretty much the coolest first 1.5min of any song ever, in the history of ever songs. Ever.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.