View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 10:05 AM   #16
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
People aren't driving as much so you might slow a little. When things get moving again you will probably be overwhelmed.

We are booked over 2 months out right now, and all houses are empty (lucky as hell), but I haven't been receiving as many quote calls. I don't think people want strangers coming into their house, and they really don't want their house tore up when they are stuck at home.

If this is still going strong into May it will suck. I have plenty saved up, but the summer months are when I really make a lot of strides forward.
i'm lucky ive got a couple weeks sitting here. the phone hasnt hardly rang in a week. 2 other shops in town have just closed for now...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.