Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 06:29 PM   #264
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
If I remember correctly it took us until the 4th Q to finally be aggressive with the pressure, but we started bringing 5-6 on a lot of plays in the 4th Q and OT and he started struggling and it led to the sack fumble that won the game.

They are improved though so looking at that might be the wrong move. Will be a good test to see if we’re really improved on defense this year or not.
Your memory is better than mine. My main memory about the end of the game is RGIII coming in. That and thinking that one high pass was going to be called interference. Not because it necessarily was, but because Chiefs in playoffs.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.