View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 02:27 AM   #9
MY LITTLE #15

Start eating fast food, eating sweets, and drinking soda. I've cut out those three things, and I'm losing weight. Maybe if you start doing them, you'll gain weight?

And I'm not telling you what to do, so please dont take offense. I've heard people who are trying to quit smoking complain that they have gained weight due to eating instead of smoking.

Just trying to help. You have told people how to lose weight since you have no problem doing so. I have no problem gaining weight, but it's not because I'm lazy. I just had some bad eating habits. Not eating a lot, just the wrong kinds of things.

Maybe eating a lot of bread and pasta. Lots of carbs.

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.