View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 07:59 PM   #276
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I still see a lot of speculation they’ll borrow against 2022 to keep it mostly flat, which is what makes the most business sense when 1/2 the league is over the $175M mark.

Keeping it flat would be a rather large outlay. If you do that, then I think it's more likely that you're seeing another flat year thereafter. So, do you take the hit in one year or do you bank on growth over the 2019 figures immediately? At the rate we're going, we may still be seeing covid precautions affecting 2021. I hate being that conservative but I don't like projecting against anything right now.

My opinion, at this point, is to borrow 50% of normal cap growth, which would be about 3.5%, applied against the current cap figure of 198 million (yields approx 6.9 million) and add it to whatever cap figure they end up with. If it's projected at 176 million, then you end up at 183 million.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.