View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 02:06 PM   #136
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
NFLN just said the Broncos are really trying to get up there for McCaffrey and are willing to give up a pick next year for him if necessary.

That's hillarious. We got a much better player in the 5th rd last yr. Dorsey is a pimp.
Setting aside all my disdain of Elway for just a brief moment of neutrality, this wouldn't surprise me. Elway is all about familiarity. He doesn't seem to trust people outside his inner circle, which is why he brought in Kubiak as a coach and why he brought in Wade Phillips as a defensive coordinator. Given the choice, he's going to hire the kid of his old buddy over some stranger.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.