View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 01:24 PM   #38
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Who is simple-minded?

Trading up for a non-T would be pretty epicly stupid.
I mean anyone who thought chiefs were taking T in 1st and were likely trading up for one. That was never, ever, happening. Chiefs wanted Worthy badly, but if they couldn’t get him they were still taking Mitchell at 32.

They could absolutely trade up for a non-T. How many times does it have to be said. Why on earth would they put a rookie project on Patrick’s blindside in a 3peat year? Can you explain how that makes sense to you or anyone else who was frothing at the mouth to take any of the tackles who PLAYED RIGHT TACKLE IN COLLEGE?

Trust me when I say this, if the Chiefs trade up in the 2nd they are probably taking another offensive piece. Maybe AD Mitchell. I said right after combine day they need to trade up for Worthy or Mitchell on draft night and try to get the other in the second if it’s possible. It’s definitely possible if Pats go the other way.

You guys simply don’t have a pulse on where Mahomes is in terms of frustration from last year. If you thought for one second they weren’t completely revamping the WR room…sorry, simple minded.

And no revamping doesn’t mean signing Hollywood to a 1yr deal. Getting skill players for cheap is the only way to play Mahomes prime in a strategically correct manner. Hollywood was 3peat insurance only. They need their ball-catchers of the future and they need them for cheap, ie draft. It’s just simple minded thought to say OMGOMG CHIEFS NEED LT OMG. No…just no.
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote