Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 06:14 AM   #49
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I love that but I understand how it could be a tough sell for some guys. If nothing else, Rachel Brosnan’s cans are worth the price of admission for the first episode anyway.
The way I described it was, I can understand if the entire concept isn't your cup of tea, but if anything about it IS your cup of tea, you won't find a show that does a better job.

It's not something I'd naturally be drawn to, except that I know Amy Sherman-Palladino is a showrunning powerhouse, but if nothing else you can marvel at how expertly it is put together.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.