Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 10:03 PM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
Heh, sorry. I guess that was a Seinfeld character. He's the only reason that I stayed on after two was done. Have you watched it?
Yeah. I thought it was worth a watch. Not life changing or anything but better than anything on network. The acting is pretty Damned good. I just really liked White Collar (USA) so it felt like I’d been there before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
I love that but I understand how it could be a tough sell for some guys. If nothing else, Rachel Brosnan’s cans are worth the price of admission for the first episode anyway.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.