View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 03:03 PM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I've seen great tape from all 3. Heck, I wouldn't be worried at all if I were KC and landed one of the top 5 options. But I also.am not dying to find an elite guy. Be a aolid guy in all aspects is good enough for me.

I have a really hard time buying into taking IOL Day 1 generally though.
In the past, i'd agree.

But with the quick game everyone runs now, interior pressure and DL is the new fad and some of these teams have frickin monsters in there. Not just space eaters but badasses.

I think it's kind of an undersold reason the Pats are always so good up front. For one, Brady takes shallow drops to give his tackles room to run people by and their interior OL is just damn good.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.