View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:53 PM   #55
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
It was more of a general statement that you can take either of those guys, plug them in and you have a 10 year starter.
I think you can, but more of a Casey Weigman type of 10 year starter. Solid but not amazing.

I mean maybe a Billy Price type? Pat Elflein if you're unlucky. But if you're looking to get a Travis Frederick or, I dunno, Alex Mack? You're looking at Bradbury. His ceiling is well beyond theirs and I think his bust potential is nothing near theirs.

Argue that the Cowboys haven't won shit with a C who's arguably destined for the HoF if you'd like - it's not a completely unfair argument to make. But I think Bradbury has the ability to be something similar and I don't think there's much of an argument to make that Frederick isn't the best C in football. He has been for pretty much his entire NFL career. That's the blueprint for this pick. The potential is there for it to work out that well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.