View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 04:01 PM   #147
Veteran

Speaking of unheated garages, mine is attached but on the north side. It sucks because I would store liquids and they would freeze thus make them unuseable. I would have to move them inside over the winter.

We got a new garage door due to hail and got an insulated one. That made a big difference. I don't know if you could do a DYI slapping up foam boards (glue) in the door panels??

This last fall, I added more insulation in the crawl space above the garage (r13) to overlay the existing insulation.

It just got below freezing this last weekend. I am in NE KS.

Thinking these might be a simple band aide.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote