View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 07:17 PM   #30
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
My son was easily the best player on his baseball team and the new woman coach batted him 8th.

She even said several times “your son hits a home run every time he swings!”. Yeah, put him in the 3 or 4 slot so he gets more plate appearances dumbass.

It aggravating, just bite your lip and make it a teaching moment for your kid. Don’t complain about the coach in front of him or he will blame the coach in the future for everything instead of working harder to get better.
Well, I complain but fortunately my Son understands he is the Coach and you live by his rules. My Son had the right attitude about it tonight. He said, "that just means I am going to show him how good I am and he will be sad that he didn't think I was good". Can't ask much more from an 8 year old.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote