View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 07:05 PM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
How did the team do in the finals? If they won, then I’d say he did the right thing. It’s very confusing following along, though. Your son played the majority of the championship game, but didn’t get a pin, but also played very little in the meaningless game. Sounds like it evened out. He’s probably lucky to be getting as much playing time as he is getting if he’s one of the slower players trying to play LB or RB.
We lost in the finals. Our kids were gassed, including our 2 Guest players because they were played into the ground earlier that day in a meaningless game. I don't understand playing him at LB or RB. Last game he played him at F and CB. The F I get. CB not so much. My Son has great foot control, always gets control of the ball and tries to take meaningful touches. Slow about it at times but he doesn't just toe poke and chase or blast the ball down the pitch. Whenever they do skills drills in practice my Son waxes just about everyone else if not everyone else.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.