View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 07:04 PM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Time to find a team with a better coach... 22 year old coaches are just learning... A older more experienced coach probably is better at keeping the whole team involved..
My hope is that next season my Son stays in the same division. In the next age group this Coach has the higher division and the Coach he would go too is better. My Son has played up on his team a few times and I like the guy. Doesn't take thing too seriously at this stage and is more about getting the kids to understand and love the game.

Good example, we scrimmaged against him tonight. My Son and our "favorite" for whatever reason, sat for 15 of the 20 minutes while the coach sat there with is smart board going over all these scenarios with them, over and over and over and over. He never paid attention to the scrimmage.

Meanwhile the other Coach who also had 2 subs, subbed his guys 5 times and paid attention the entire time.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.