View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 02:47 PM   #876
MVP

The only issue I see is how we handle this:

Quote:
6th round (191st overall) - You get this pick only if you approved the Orlando Brown, Jr., trade and have him on your roster AND you rejected the Mike Hughes trade and didn't add him to your roster.

6th round (209th overall) - You get this unless you approve the Melvin Ingram trade and add him to your training camp roster.

7th round (234th overall) - You get this only if you accepted the Mike Hughes trade and added him to your training camp roster.
When the trade for Hughes was made, we didn't then know which 6th round pick it would be. For me, I made the trade for Hughes but not the trade for OBJ and that was with the assumption that it would be the Chiefs' 6th and not the one acquired from Baltimore. I didn't accept the Melvin Ingram trade though. For me, it's kind of easy to rectify, just lose 209, gain 234 and I never get 191 and it all evens out. Not sure if anyone else tried to do both Hughes and Ingram and not OBJ though?

Edit:

And the 7th's should be 233 (Hughes trade), 243 (Durant trade), 251, and 259 (comp).
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote