View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 08:54 AM   #105
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Thats exactly what is trying to be said by many in this thread. And when you say he has a sub .500 record without Brady thats what you are insinuating as well.
No, it wasn't. There's context to add, such as the fact that he coached for the Browns, that I omitted because it's common knowledge.

I never said he was a BAD coach. I didn't say he was. I said his sub-500 record without Brady suggests he's not a Super Bowl winning coach without Brady. And it absolutely does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Andy didn't win a ring without mahomes, does that mean he's not a good coach? Or that it was all mahomes?
Andy is a great coach. So is Marty Schottenheimer.

The simple fact is that talent wins Super Bowls. Talent at QB wins Super Bowls.

Coaches don't win Super Bowls without that talent. In fact, they CAN'T win Super Bowls without that talent. It's nearly impossible.

That's how important QB's are.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.