View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 08:20 AM   #96
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Yes it’s official after six games

If the Pats are bad for Three years straight maybe the arguments can begin.

It’s not like Brady went to a shit team with no talent and they’re all of the sudden good. Bucs have had talent but Winston is volatile. Did we forget that like half the Pats D opted out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcclone View Post
It was booth of them. I think Brady could have won 1-2 rings with any other decent franchise.

I can't say the same thing about Belicheck because the QB is so important. But for them to win 6, it isn't one or the other, but the combination of both (along with cheating!).
This is correct. Remember, Brady wasn't so great last year in NE. I don't think Brady would have made a lot of difference in NE this year, either. But he is definitely better than Cam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Bucs were 5-11 and 7-9 last two years.
Jamis Winston led them to the #1 offense in the league last year, if I recall correctly. His problem was that he turned over the ball too much. So let's not act as if the team wasn't already built into a good team. Brady walked into a great situation for him to succeed. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Still a long way to go before you crown him. Personally, I hope he fails.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.