View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 02:12 PM   #114
MVP

These units did have a firmware bug in some markets,They appeared at different tim in different areas. If the techs were top tier they would have been able to go in and flip a toggle and solved the problem. If these techs had more knowledge but the average tech does not to this. It's why you had no range, and almost bring the network to it's knees.

The XB6 is the same unit as the XB7 but has many upgrades that the market calls for. As a gateway, it operates the same as a car without cooled seats and other bells/ buzzers. It still gets you going but has options for power users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Interface is the same from what I can see, the first XB7, I picked up and did myself, first visit they did all the lines outside my house without coming in, then a guy came out and in the house tested line, switched with another xb7. Same issues persisted second guy came in my house, tested line again, tested modem, switched with the xb6, he was at my house for 45 minutes he took his time testing everything several times.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.