View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 12:49 PM   #902
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I'm not well?...I'm crystal clear on this.

You're the one who's soul is corrupted....trying this flip this on me.

Kraft visited a sex trafficking ring, got captured on video TWICE...and the system/protection put in place to prevent these types of things...basically says he was never there....and can do what ever he wants, whenever he wants.

His financial situation puts him above the law...

You put your fanboy, Patriots worship above human sex slaves....not surprised.

An old fart went into an asian massage parlor and got a handy or blowie. That's it. The rest is nothing more than your fevered imagination.

And if you look at the list of Johns they pinched, it's a laundry list of the same thing-- old white guys getting off for short money. Your desire to hang draw and quarter him is the result of your hatred of the football team that he owns. That's about it.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote