Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 11:13 AM   #110
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I got bored with the first one fairly quickly. The English translation just seemed ...off. And I didn't find the combat that great.

The second one, I too hit a spot that I just couldn't get past. Not a fight, but trying to figure out where the **** to go. There were these little ledges you needed to jump off and they were very specific about where you needed to be to jump down. And they weren't marked, and they were in an area with a ton of tall grass, and there were several of them and the goddamn map was no help and it was just a frustrating ****ing maze and I just didn't give enough ****s to continue.
The first time I played the first game I didn't like it. At all. Quit almost immediately. Then about six months later I gave it another shot and loved it.

The main problem with the point in the second game that I couldn't get past was the color scheme. The background was so colorful and vivid and that I couldn't make out what was happening in the fight with some giant swamp creature that kept killing me. I think I tried to beat the goddamn thing for a couple of hours before I quit in disgust. Never tried that one again.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.