View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 09:04 AM   #1882
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Now we are burning pitching. Going into the 11th inning now.
Dude couldn't get the umpire to give him that strike below the knees (they weren't strikes) and so rather than work it up a couple of inches to get the call, he just ****ing hangs one in the middle.

His numbers are bad - his actual performance has somehow been even worse.

This team has $18 million in free agent lefthanded relievers in the organization and somehow the only lefty that is occasionally worth a damn is Tyler Webb.

I'm just so tired of hearing how Miller has "really come on in the 2nd half..."

No, his stuff has actually backed up. He's still working at 92 on a good day and his slider still has no depth. His K rate has cratered and his walk rate has gone up. The only thing that has saved him (sorta) is a ridiculously low .217 BABIP in the 2nd half. The guy's as dog-ass as he was to start the year and I can tell because I actually watch him throw the baseball.

He isn't good at it.

For all the wailing about Carlos Martinez - Andrew Miller is the guy y'all should truly be climbing on. He's actually bad.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.