Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 01:10 PM   #3739
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
Anyone have experience with the Swampfox LPVO scopes? Particularly the Arrowhead series. Just got an AR and need an optic. I don't want to get something shitty, but I don't have an unlimited budget. I was looking at the Primary Arms LPVOs but it seems they aren't daylight bright for illumination.

Ideally, I'd like to find an LPVO that is somewhat close to a red dot on 1x.....seems to be a tough ask really.

I'm also one who has this shiny new toy and no ammo.....really hoping the panic is over soon so I can stock up properly like I have for my handguns.
Heard of them, but never had the pleasure of using one. I hear the glass is great, though..
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.