View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 11:48 AM   #896
MVP

Marquise Brown (foot) has a “way to go” according to Harbaugh. N’Keal Harry (thumb, ankle, hamstring, toe) has been a no-show so far in preseason. Deebo Samuel (2 catches) has looked pretty good but Jimmy G has not. AJ Brown (hamstring) has no catches. So far Mecole is the best of the rookie WRs that aren’t total surprise guys like Jackobi. I know the season is long and careers are longer I’m just pleased so far. Parris hasn’t made waves, Butler hand surgery. I guess Isabella has a TD but still. I’m pleased with Mecole so far. This has nothing to do with fantasy btw. I realize Harry and DK and Parris could blow up at any point.

Just so far? Mecole was a great choice.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.