Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 09:55 PM   #175
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Gotcha....I remember the Gal is too skinny stuff/boobs but she definitely owned it. I'm hoping this movie does great cause CM is a badass. I just think people should give the movie a chance. There are assholes already flooding the Rotten Tomatoes Audience 'want to see' at a ridiculous 55%. No doubt people will try to butcher the audience score when released.

The star wants to make this movie a feminist battle cry, and basically demands that women take mens' jobs, and your mind is so twisted that you think the assholes in the scenario are the people who've gotten turned off enough by that that they don't want to see the movie?

Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.