Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 05:43 PM   #174
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Gal Gadot mostly kept her mouth shut. That seems to be the problem here: BL has the audacity to use her visibility as a platform. And some folks HATE when celebrities do that, unless the celeb is saying something they like.

It was still the same kind of shit in other ways, though. Instead of making fun of pics of Brie Larson's ass, dudes were complaining that Gal didn't have the right body for Wonder Woman (read: her boobs were too small).

Gal had also already shown up in BvS and basically stole the show, so there was something there upon which to base cautiously optimistic expectations. Well, that and Patty Jenkins. Whereas I don't even know who directed CM.
Gotcha....I remember the Gal is too skinny stuff/boobs but she definitely owned it. I'm hoping this movie does great cause CM is a badass. I just think people should give the movie a chance. There are assholes already flooding the Rotten Tomatoes Audience 'want to see' at a ridiculous 55%. No doubt people will try to butcher the audience score when released.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.