Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 03:39 PM   #1534
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Anyone have experience with Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifles? I was shooting one this weekend and was pretty impressed. Seems like the perfect rifle (weight, power, etc) to have in the truck or tent when in the middle of nowhere.
One of the best handy rifles out there. Owned one since I was 16. Open the chamber , drop a mag in , hold it by the barrel and tap the but on the ground and it will chamber a round by itself. I've killed more shit with it than anything.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.