Thread: Home and Auto Farm living with goats...
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2022, 09:23 AM   #10
Supporter

When I was a kid my dad brought home a goat named Mildred, so we'd know what it was like to have to milk a goat every day. That stupid asshole would either stomp into the bucket or shit in it almost every time. I hated milking a goat and I hated THAT goat.

I had a handful over the years on our farm. They'd break out and climb up on the deck and shit on it...or we'd have a visitor and look out and a billy had broken out and would be standing on top of someone's car. I used them to eat grass and weeds around my sheds, pond and an island on my pond. The dumbasses would wrap themselves in something and do a swan dive into the pond. I got the electric mesh fence and would move that around for them, and it never failed one would stick horns into the mesh and then gator roll into a goat taco that was getting shocked.....

It didn't take long for the new to wear off of our goat project.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote