View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 10:24 PM   #53
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm
Cool, Congrats!!. I thought you liked the TV gig though? And the potential for more money I might add.
Thanks... never really cared for the TV gig. I took it as a way to get my foot in the door and get a full-time job here, but I've been here for two years and been "passed over" six times... it's time to cut my losses. The one overnight a week is killer on a sleep schedule (I only feel rested Wednesdays and Thursdays). The work I put in (plus the rising costs of gas and my 60-mile one-way drive to get here) no longer exceeds the sacrifices I have to make to do it. The new job actually doesn't pay me any better, but there is a significant amount of overtime involved... with the overtime pay, I'll be working about the same amount of hours, without the drive, and making more money, doing things I like (like photographing Chiefs and Royals games, if I so wish).
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.