Thread: Movies and TV Avatar: The Last Airbender (Netflix)
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 11:21 PM   #13
The Demon Preacher

Bumping because 4 years after I made this post I still believe that Avatar: The Last Airbender is the best animated series ever put on TV. If you have kids from 4-14... this show will likely speak to them on some level.

I cannot recommend the Netflix live action adaptation. Stay the **** away from the M. Knight SHmamamamalalmaman movie. The cartoon is just *SO* damn good.

----

An aside here, I just found out that the music from the show is going to be played as live music by orchestra on a world wide tour. The music is composed and arranged by the same person who did the music for the original series.

https://www.avatarinconcert.com/
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.