Thread: Movies and TV The Last Dance
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 04:30 PM   #106
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I'll loving reliving all those moments. What a great team to watch.
My earliest sports memories are watching Marcus Allen goal line touchdown leaps and watching the Bulls-Jazz series. Jordan's impact on the childhoods of my generation was monumental. Our earliest memories of television are seeing his Gatorade and shoe commercials. Perhaps our first live-action movie in theaters was Space Jam. We watched with our fathers the games he played. We spent our allowance money on getting his basketball cards. We begged our parents for Jordans. The only place we couldn't find Jordan's presence in our lives was the NBA Jam video game.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.