Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 04:35 PM   #103
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I can't believe you didn't catch on she was a girl immediately, or at least before that part.
I was a tad unclear, I was fairly aware 11 was a girl when the boys kept yelling 'she,' a good bit before they put the wig and dress on her.

But come on, look at the picture above. Mike had more feminine features. Not a knock. They purposefully crafted her look as hard and wiry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Like when someone says something about the girl missing in Ep. 1 and the very next scene we get introduced to 11?
Must've missed that bit of dialog.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.