Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 11:27 AM   #102
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Ugh. I crapped out midway through the last episode and now I don't really have any desire to see the current one.
I was surprised because it's the kind of episode that shows normally do after they have well established characters, to change things up a bit. It's a fantasy episode with many of the actors playing parts that are dissimilar from their normal roles. They all obviously had a blast doing it and hammed it up quite a bit. Also, Lieutenant La'an Noonien-Singh (Christina Chong) has some great tits.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.