View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 12:00 PM   #777
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I listened to the game coming home from out of town last night. Was a total cluster F. My St. Louis pals told me that Matheny is God Awful with bullpen management and he certainly proved it last night. These guys are going to be a fourth or fifth place team again this year, especially if Salvy is hurt and out for an extended period of time.
Salvy is in the lineup today.

Pitching hasn't been bad, bullpen in fact has been stellar. We just need to score more runs.

I'm ready to move on from Santana. At this point I'd rather see olivares in right and Dozier at first.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.